Successful leaders never stop learning
Expert academics at the Southampton Business School work in partnership with far-sighted executives who want to be up to speed with the latest business ideas.
- > Centre for Research in Accounting, Accountability & Governance (CRAAG)
- > Centre of Operational Research, Management Sciences & Information Systems (CORMSIS)
- > Centre for Risk Research
- > Centre for Banking, Finance & Sustainable Development
- > Organisational Behaviour / Human Resource Research Group
- > Centre for Computational Finance & Business Analysis (CCFBA)
World class research makes a difference
High quality research is key to all we do at the Southampton Business School. Staff are involved in countless projects with major companies and organisations throughout the UK, Europe and further afield.
Businesses and universities both benefit from working together. The Southampton Business School is easy to work with, just ask the hundreds of companies which already do and are achieving amazing results.
- Business School
- Global Community
Need help? Use the form below to find what you are looking for.